Hello Meadow Brook Families,
All Mustang Public Schools students will need an updated Proof of Residency submitted on their behalf prior to the beginning of school. In years past this was completed in person at a scheduled Residency Verification day or Schedule pick up. Due to COVID-19 and CDC guidelines, we have developed an online submission form for you to utilize in completing Residency Verification for the 20-21 school year. You can complete this process from your computer or your smart device (smartphone, iPad, etc.)
- Your student will not receive their schedule and/or homeroom teacher until you have completed the Residency Verification process.
- This submission form will be open starting July 27th.
- Please complete this form only once per student.
- We are asking that parents whose primary residential address is used by the student to establish residency with Mustang Public Schools be the one to fill out the form.
- Before you begin your submission, you will need to have electronic copies of your Proof of Residency and parent/guardian Photo ID. An electronic copy can be a picture or a scanned file created by a scanning app from your smartphone. You can take a picture of single page documents with the camera on your phone. Multi page documents will need to be scanned into a single file. Some suggested scanning apps are CamScanner, TurboScan and SimpleScan. For detailed instructions on the use of CamScanner click here: CamScanner for iPhone, iPad and Android (Also posted on our website at enrollment.mustangps.org/Enrollment).
- The Proof of Residency and Photo ID will need to be uploaded to this submission form from your computer or mobile device.
- Acceptable proofs include: gas, water, electric bills, warranty deed statement, ad-valorem tax statement, mortgage statement, rental agreements, or construction contract. (non-utility bills such as cable, phone and internet bills will not be accepted)
- If you have more than one student at Meadow Brook, you will need to submit a form for each student.
JotForm Link-Please use the following link to submit your online residency verification.
If you are not able to complete Residency Verification online please contact Mr. Lebsack at [email protected] or Mrs. Giblet at [email protected] for assistance.