Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about our student transfer policy. We appreciate your interest in Mustang Public Schools. MPS makes decisions about student transfers in accordance with District policy and State law. Our comprehensive policy can be found in the Resources section of this site (right or below).
With the enactment of Senate Bill 783 (2021), the Oklahoma Legislature made comprehensive reforms to Oklahoma’s school transfer laws, namely revising the requirements for accepting and denying student transfers (to expand transfers between public schools) and requiring school districts to set and list enrollment capacities on their websites.
Our Board of Education amended our Transfer Policy (#5005) to govern 2022-2023 student transfers to align with this new legislative mandate.
Please keep checking this page for more information/updates.
SITE ENROLLMENT/CAPACITY INFORMATION
Data will be updated as per OSDE guidance. These numbers are manually entered, and may not be up-to-the-moment accurate, but will be updated periodically.
- Centennial Elementary School
- Mustang Creek Elementary School
- Mustang Elementary School
- Lakehoma Elementary School
- Mustang Trails Elementary School
- Mustang Valley Elementary School
- Prairie View Elementary School
- Riverwood Elementary School
- Canyon Ridge Intermediate School
- Horizon Intermediate School
- Meadow Brook Intermediate School
- Mustang Central Middle School
- Mustang Middle School
- Mustang North Middle School
- Mustang High School
- Mustang Education Center (MEC)