Over the last 12 months, we’ve been working to develop a long-term capital investment plan to meet the needs of our students and community. I am happy to share that yesterday evening our Board of Education approved a resolution to ask voters to consider this plan during a February 14 investment election. Please click here to learn more.
We will be sending additional information this week and when we return from Winter Break, but this comprehensive plan would make a difference for all Mustang students by providing:
- Safer, more secure schools
- A new elementary school to address overcrowding and growing enrollment
- A high school expansion to address overcrowding and growing enrollment
- Safer, more reliable transportation
- Updated technology
- Improved facilities
- STEM, athletic and fine arts equipment to enhance learning
Between now and the election, we’ll be sharing more detailed information about this opportunity to invest in our students, our schools and our community. If you have any questions, please contact us anytime at MERCcontact@mustangps.org.
Thank you for all you do to make Mustang Public Schools a great place to work, to learn and to live!