Mustang Public Schools’ Human Resources Department is dedicated to customer service and strives to provide exceptional assistance and support for district personnel and the community. The Personnel Department is committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining the most qualified personnel to provide optimum educational opportunities for Mustang students. In this quest, we provide the following services:
Recruiting, screening, and hiring certified and support personnel
- Posting job vacancies
- Maintaining personnel records
- Keeping records, including authorizing salary placement and movement on salary schedules, recording education degrees, tracking credentials, and notifying the Payroll Department of changes in positions and locations
- Facilitating employer/employee relations and negotiations
- Assisting with retirement
- Administering employee benefits
Mustang Public Schools is committed to conducting its personnel practices in a manner that ensures nondiscrimination in employment and equal opportunity without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be provided upon request.
Who We Are:
1. Mustang Public Schools has been named a Top Workplace in Oklahoma by various outlets on numerous occasions.
2. The city of Mustang has been named one of the top 100 places to live in America, and also the safest city in Oklahoma.
3. Mustang High School is ranked in the Top 25 academically out of 469 high schools in Oklahoma.
4. Forbes Magazine named Mustang Public Schools #7 on its list of the best employers in Oklahoma. Mustang Public Schools was the only school district named.
12400 SW 15th ST
Yukon, OK. 73099
909 South Mustang Rd
Mustang, OK. 73065
- Executive Director of Human Resources
- Human Resource Manager - Certified Staff
- Personnel Specialist - Support Staff, Para Certification, & Employee Badges
- Personnel Specialist - Hiring & Employee Leave
- Personnel Specialist - Insurance & Benefits
- Personnel Specialist - Workers Compensation, Sick Bank, & Job Postings