Follow Us on Twitter
Dance / Open Gym POSTPONED due to possible weather.

Tonight's Dance/Open Gym night will be POSTPONED due to possible inclement weather.   There is a possibility of severe weather moving in this evening so we have chosen to postpone Canyon Ridge's dance/gym night until after the holiday break.  We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause and appreciate your support and understanding.  We will let you know the new date for the event following the break.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Very sincerely,
Mrs. Blackwell & Mr. Meiwes, principals.

Print This Article
© 2019. Mustang Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.