INTERMEDIATE DISTANCE LEARNING PLAN
- For students who do not have access to internet/email:
- We will post the Week-at-a-Glance learning plan for the week on CRI front doors.
- Families are invited to come take a photo of the plan (ensuring safety through social distancing).
- Please contact us for any additional requests. We are here to help.
- The Learning Plan is the same whether accessed in paper or digital form.
- For students who have access to internet/email:
- 5th Grade
- Click here for 5th-grade Learning Plan
- 5th Advanced Math students do math activities from 6th-grade Learning Plan
- 6th Grade
- 5th & 6th Additional Resources
- LIFE APPS Extra Resources (optional)
- LIBRARY RESOURCES
- SORA APP - Students can continue to log in to SORA to access MPS eBooks and audiobooks.
- Username: ID#
- Password: MPS Password
- AUDIBLE - Audible is providing free access to audiobooks for students at this time. There are a variety of age groups and choices. No login is required. Just click on a book to start listening. Very easy!
- BRITANNICA SCHOOL - MPS students have free access to Britannica School. This online encyclopedia resource has a wide variety of educational articles and content for students to explore.
- Username: CRI
- Password: learn
- Grades will not be negatively impacted.
- Students' Q3 grades will remain the same for Q4.
- Students will not turn in work at the intermediate level.
- If a student has an F in any class, that teacher will contact the student/parent to let them know of a plan for the student to increase their grade. ?
- If you are concerned regarding your student’s average, please contact your child’s teacher.
- Activities/assignments are designed as review & enrichment to maintain current skills.
ATTENDANCE: will not be taken each day.
PERSONAL & SCHOOL BELONGINGS:
- Right now, safety and health are the priority for all our students and staff.
- In the days ahead and when the time is best, we will devise systematic ways to distribute items to students and parents.
- We will also devise systematic ways for you to return items (textbooks, school-issued materials, etc.) that you have at home which belong to the district.
- As soon as details are finalized, we will share that information through our website, email, social media, and local news outlets.
Remember that we are here to help and care very much about you and your family!