1. All students will be polite and considerate, and will demonstrate good manners at all times.
2. Students will sit at their desks unless given permission to leave their seats.
3. Students will sit straight with both feet flat on the floor. Hands will be folded on the desk when not engaged in school work.
4. Students will raise their hands for permission to speak. When the permission is granted, students will rise to their feet before speaking.
5. Students will not talk or pass notes among themselves.
6. Students will follow instructions and work without interruptions.
7. Students will not turn around in their seats, nor in any manner let their attention wander from their studies.