Parents ... I hope things are going well and that all of your needs are met during these uncertain times. I miss your kiddos and pray that things will
return to normal soon. Blessings to you and your family.
To my students, I miss you and will see you soon! In the meantime, keep reading & keep writing!
What can we work on at home?
- Read at least 20 minutes each day. Dont' forget you can access ebooks online.
- Practice your typing on Typing Club or Nitro Type
- Practice Grammar on Flocabulary.com
- Practice reading comprehension on Readworks.com
- Practice math on Prodigy
- Practice math and / or reading on USA Testprep or ixl.com
TIP: Some of these sites require usernames and passwords. The students should have these taped into their planners.