1. Running- He was running fast.
2. Clapped- We clapped our hands.
3. Stopped- The car stopped at the light
4. Hopping- He was hopping on one foot.
5. Batted- My brother batted the ball to me.
6. Selling- Our class is selling cookies to
7. Pinned- I pinned a flower on my dress.
8. Cutting- She is cutting the pie.
9. Sitting- He is sitting up straight.
10. Rubbed- I rubbed soap on it.
11. Missed- We missed the bus.
12. Grabbed- I grabbed the sled and took off.
1. Wrapped- We wrapped the gifts.
2. Swelling- As the storm continued the river