We are a model school for Great Expectations. The students have eight expectations of them while they are at school. Below are the expectations of the students.
1. We will value one another as unique and specails individuals.
2. We will not laugh at or make fun of another person's mistakes nor use putdowns or sarcasms.
3. We will use good manners, saying "please", "thank you", and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
4. We will cheer each other to success.
5. We will help one another whenever possible.
6. We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7. We will encourage each other to do our best.
8. We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
If you would like to learn more about Great Expectations, please visit their website at: